Account scope of work
- Building client relationships to assigned accounts
- Providing constant leadership in servicing clients day-to-day and team to handle day-to-day account servicing & dealing with clients.
- Trouble solving
- Managing vendors and cost negotiation.
- Experienced in dealing independently with multinational and local clients
PR scope of work
- Developing PR strategy planning and overall project management & providing support/inputs when necessary.
- Be able of managing a large scale project independently
- Successfully pitch interesting PR stories to the members of the press
- Developing and managing Press Relations activities.
- Assisting head of department and MD in new business development.
- Working with brand lead to leverage PR into the integrated campaign
Other scopes of work will be discussed during the interview.
- Possesses deep understanding of public relations within wider marketing mix.
- Possesses basic media relations co-ordination and support skills including creating media lists; conducting media research; updating media database; tracking forward features.
- Having standard relationship with reporters, gains familiarity with journalist specialism/interests, editorial contacts, understand the industry of publications.
- Demonstrates working to quality standards, pays attention to detail, with no careless errors.
- Team players.
- Possess a fluency of English in writing, presentation
- Last you are not working alone, we are a team, and you play with it.